John Gregory Fagan, III
9 Jenny Hill Lane
Nashua, New Hampshire
Jake_Fagan@comcast.net 603/321-7837 (mobile)
University of Maryland – College Park, MD 2013-2017
Hinman CEO’s Entrepreneurial Honors College
- Major: Economics & Social Entrepreneurship Focus Minor: Technology Entrepreneurship
- GPA – 3.4/4.0
- University of Maryland Startup Shell Member: Venture Founder
- May 2016 Silicon Valley Immersion Experience: The trip consisted of meeting with successful entrepreneurial ventures including: Google, Tesla, Facebook, Greylock Partners, Twitter, Electronic Arts, Flextronics, Netflix, GE Ventures, Intel, Tangle Creations, Box, WePay, Dice, IDEO and Oculus Founder, Brendan Iribe.
- 2016 Sandler Sales Training: During Summer Internship – 20 hours of in-person Sales training sessions
- Certifications: Salesforce – Adventurer Rank, 18 Badges, 10,000+ points; Google – Digital Sales and AdWords; Slack – Fundamentals for End Users
- University of Maryland Supply Chain Management Society: Member
Right Networks, Cloud Solutions Sales – Hudson, NH May-August 2016
- Sold cloud solutions to accounting firms, family businesses, and small to medium-sized corporations. Top sales intern closing 23 deals, with the next highest grossing intern closing 5.
EBSCO Information Systems – Ipswich, MA May-August 2015
- Worked as a Software as a Service (SaaS) specialist; responsibilities included case database editing, triage, customer relationship management and order processing.
Sky Meadow Country Club – Nashua, NH May-August 2014
- Responsibilities included golf course and facility maintenance and member assistance.
Brother’s Butcher Shop – Nashua, NH 2010-2013
- Part-time work including customer service, counter help, and food preparation.
Skills, Leadership And Personal Pursuits
- Sales Skills – Value Selling, Sourcing Leads, Cold Calling, Account Management, SalesForce CRM
- Computer Skills: Microsoft Office in PC and Mac platforms, HTML & CSS knowledge, Salesforce Platform, EBSCO platform knowledge, Adobe Photoshop and Sketch 3 experience
- 2015 Philanthropy Chair, Phi Gamma Delta at the University of Maryland: Managed the fraternity’s first on-campus Miles 4 Kyle 5k run (within the “Do Good Now” Fearless Ideas class). Coordinated on-campus resources and significantly increased student participation. Raised over $5,000 for cancer research.
- 2012 Bishop Guertin Mission Trip to Zambia, Africa: Shoes4Cause – Coordinated the delivery of more than 500 shoes to Africa, by making a connection with my soccer teammate during a school-sponsored trip.
- Annual participation Boston Brain Tumor Ride – 50-mile bike ride to raise money and awareness for brain tumor research, with childhood best friend who is a survivor.