John Gregory Fagan, III
9 Jenny Hill Lane
Nashua, New Hampshire
Jake_Fagan@comcast.net 603/321-7837 (mobile)
University of Maryland – College Park, MD 2013-Current
Hinman CEO’s Entrepreneurial Honors College
• Major: Economics/Social Entrepreneurship Focus Minor: Technology Entrepreneurship
• Anticipated Graduation – December 2017 Current GPA – 3.4/4.0
• University of Maryland Startup Shell Member: Venture Founder
• May 2016 Silicon Valley Immersion Experience: The trip consisted of meeting with successful entrepreneurial ventures including: Google, Tesla, Facebook, Greylock Partners, Twitter, Electronic Arts, Flextronics, Netflix, GE Ventures, Intel, Tangle Creations, Box, WePay, Dice, IDEO and Oculus Founder, Brendan Iribe.
• 2016 Sandler Sales Training: During Summer Internship – 20 hours of in-person Sales training sessions
• University of Maryland Supply Chain Management Society: Member
Right Networks, Cloud Solutions Sales – Hudson, NH May-August 2016
• Sold cloud solutions to accounting firms, family businesses, and small to medium-sized corporations. Top sales intern closing 23 deals, with the next highest grossing intern closing 5.
EBSCO Information Systems – Ipswich, MA May-August 2015
• Worked as a Software Service (SaaS) specialist; responsibilities included case database editing, triage, customer relationship management and order processing.
Sky Meadow Country Club – Nashua, NH May-August 2014
• Responsibilities included golf course and facility maintenance and member assistance.
Brother’s Butcher Shop – Nashua, NH 2010-2013
• Part-time work including customer service, counter help, and food preparation.
SKILLS, LEADERSHIP AND PERSONAL PURSUITS
• Sales Skills – Value Selling: Sourcing Leads, Cold Calling, Sales Account Management, SalesForce Platform, Call Logging, Relationship Management
• Computer Skills: Microsoft Office in PC and Mac platforms, Google Adwords certified, HTML & CSS knowledge, EBSCO platform knowledge, Information Services, IMacro (Java-Script), Keyboard Express, Adobe Photoshop and Sketch 3 experience
• 2015 Philanthropy Chair, Phi Gamma Delta at the University of Maryland: Managed the fraternity’s first on-campus Miles 4 Kyle 5k run (within the “Do Good Now” Fearless Ideas class). Coordinated on-campus resources and significantly increased student participation. Raised over $5,000 for cancer research.
• 2012 Bishop Guertin Mission Trip to Zambia, Africa: Shoes4Cause – Coordinated the delivery of more than 500 shoes to Africa, by making a connection with my soccer teammate during a school-sponsored trip.
• Annual participation Boston Brain Tumor Ride – 50-mile bike ride to raise money and awareness for brain tumor research, with childhood best friend who is a survivor.